YCW is planning to host an event with the Marist Fathers in Ireland on December 16th 2015
• an opportunity for you to say to us in a small group (maximum 12 people) what matters are important to you, and to offer your views on the faith, the Church, the place of Christians and the Christian community in the world of today. David and Paul (both Marist Priests) will be there to listen and to learn. We see the session being in the form of an informal conversation, where each one is free to speak or not, to raise any issue on his/her mind, and not requiring any formal preparation.
• this is a once-off gathering, with no commitment beyond this one session.
• it will be held in the Young Christian Workers centre, 11 Talbot Street, Dublin 1.
• The meeting will last no more than 1 1/2 hours – from 8 to 9.30 p.m. on Wednesday 16th. We will finish with simple refreshments, tea/coffee and biscuits, for anyone who wants to stay on for a while.
• If any YCW members or others are interested in taking part they should contact the office ASAP as numbers are limited.
PPCA Error: Due to Facebook API changes on September 4, 2020, it will no longer be possible to display a feed from a Facebook Page you are not an admin of. The Facebook feed below is not using a valid Access Token for this Facebook page and so will stop updating after this date.