YCW is planning to host an event with the Marist Fathers in Ireland on December 16th 2015
• an opportunity for you to say to us in a small group (maximum 12 people) what matters are important to you, and to offer your views on the faith, the Church, the place of Christians and the Christian community in the world of today. David and Paul (both Marist Priests) will be there to listen and to learn. We see the session being in the form of an informal conversation, where each one is free to speak or not, to raise any issue on his/her mind, and not requiring any formal preparation.
• this is a once-off gathering, with no commitment beyond this one session.
• it will be held in the Young Christian Workers centre, 11 Talbot Street, Dublin 1.
• The meeting will last no more than 1 1/2 hours – from 8 to 9.30 p.m. on Wednesday 16th. We will finish with simple refreshments, tea/coffee and biscuits, for anyone who wants to stay on for a while.
• If any YCW members or others are interested in taking part they should contact the office ASAP as numbers are limited.
Warning: stristr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/customer/www/ycw.ie/public_html/wp-content/plugins/custom-facebook-feed/inc/CFF_Utils.php on line 505
Please enter the Page ID of the Facebook feed you'd like to display. You can do this in either the Custom Facebook Feed plugin settings or in the shortcode itself. For example, [custom-facebook-feed id=YOUR_PAGE_ID_HERE].